The implementation of the resumption of some face-to-face activities at the UPT, namely exams, should ensure strict compliance with the recommendations of the health authorities, with regard to health and hygiene, always guaranteeing conditions of social distance, hand and surface hygiene.
This plan recalls some basic rules and defines routes within the UPT that can minimize contacts between users.
The present plan obliges all these users to comply strictly, avoiding behaviors that could endanger their own health and that of others.
General contagion prevention measures
Care to be taken regarding social distance:
Social distancing measures are measures to be taken to reduce social interaction between people, in order to prevent transmission of the disease by COVID-19. The success of preventive measures depends essentially on our collaboration. In order to break the chains of transmission and protect the community, it is crucial to adopt measures of social distance.
Basic hygiene measures
- Whenever possible, keep a distance of more than two meters from other people.
- Wash your hands regularly, with soap and water or alcohol-based solution, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough and sneeze into your arm or a tissue, which should then be thrown away, washing your hands afterwards.
- Take care to deposit masks and gloves in the trash.
- It is not advisable to share personal objects such as cell phones, pens, etc.
Cleaning of spaces
Recurrent cleaning of used spaces is also ensured, in compliance with the DGS Guideline 014/2020 of 21-03-2020 attached.
Inside the University there will be, in accessible places, dispensers of solutions alcohol-based antiseptics for hand disinfection.
Access to UPT facilities
Requirements to enter and remain in the UPT
- Having no fever or symptoms (COVID-19)
- Have certified mask
- Respect the rules published by the DGS and the internal rules established by the UPT
Requirements for participation in face-to-face examinations
- Be present ½ hour before the exam start time, with identification card
- Go to the designated exam room according to the route outlined below.
- Sit only in places marked with test sheets and designated by the teacher.
- Inform the teacher that you have finished the test and wait for it to be collected.
- Exit only when instructed by the teacher, following the respective route outlined.
Examination room routes
|101 – 105||Covered Parking (1st Floor)||Largo do Infante (near academic secretary)|
|202 – 204||Covered Parking (2nd floor)||Parking (2nd Floor (bar))|
|205 – 210||Parking (2nd floor (bar))||Stairs of the plumb line that has the three elevators (Exit at Largo Infante near academic secretary)|
|301 – 304||Parking (3rd Floor)||3rd floor Forum|
|305 – 312||Parking (3rd Floor)||Stairs of the plumb line that has the three elevators (Exit at Largo Infante near academic secretary)|
|410 – 417||4th Floor (Bernardino de Almeida street)||Stairs of the plumb line that has the three elevators (Exit at Largo Infante near academic secretary)|
|5th floor classrooms||4th Floor (Bernardino de Almeida street)|
Use the Forum stairs to access the 5th floor
|S. Tomé Street||S. Tomé Street|
Note: No inter-room travel or other services are allowed. To travel to these services, they must:
Route to services (under the contingency plan)
|Secretariat / treasury / social action||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)|
|Financial service||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)
|Admission Office||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)
|Reprography||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)
|Library||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)||Largo Infante (near academic secretary)
- All the convivial and leisure spaces of the University will be kept closed.
- In the various spaces of the UPT, namely the classrooms, services and library,one must comply with the distance between people of 2 meters (social distance).
- The length of stay of people in closed spaces should be reduced to the essential.
- Preferably use telephone or online services to contact either with other colleagues or with UPT services.
It will not be allowed
- Socialize within the premises.
- Use the elevators (except for people with reduced mobility)
- This document does not exempt you from consulting the documents referenced in the annexes